Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 is here

Christmas and New Year's went by way too fast. We went to my parents' house to celebrate a few days early because my mom and dad were heading to Louisiana to see their new grandson. On the actual day, we went to the Hersteins to celebrate. The day after, we had a nice dinner at Forte in Birmingham with some friends. Here we are at Forte:



For New Year's we went up north to Gaylord where the Hersteins have a condo. Unfortunately, I could not partake in skiing or tubing since it's a no-no while pregnant. I did get to go sledding on a mini-hill and get some shopping done so that was nice.

Last night, I found out that my baby may not like Thai food. After eating some tasty Pad Seew, a dish I've had before, I got sick a few hour later :( . Luckily, today I feel much better. Hopefully it was just a stomach bug and baby H secretly loves Thai Food!

No comments:

Post a Comment