I have also started to feel the baby! It is an amazing, indescribable feeling. I feel it when I least expect it. Of course when Matt or I put our hand where the baby is, he/she stops. Our baby is already playing games with us!
We are picking up our new Ford Escape tomorrow (if it comes on time)! We thought the Escape drove really well and they were able to match Mazda's price, which was our lowest price. We also had great customer service. I am glad we were able to buy American. As a GM daughter and a Michigan native, I feel a sense of duty and obligation to buy American.
Congrats on the new car! Jeff and I crashed his truck in December (everyone is perfectly fine) and totaled it. We bought my parent's Yukon XL. Holy schamole....I love driving an SUV. I feel like the Queen of the Road...no one cuts me off anymore! HAHA. You will LOVE your Escape =)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait til you find out! That is so fun about feeling her (or him) move!
ReplyDelete