Wednesday, October 15, 2008

One Baby Shower and a Wedding

Mona came home for the weekend. The baby shower went very well. My voice was hoarse for a while because I directed the games and had to pretty much shout the entire time. We were in a restaurant and there was no microphone. Check back here for pictures. I will upload them as soon as Sabrina sends them to me!
My family went to Tala’s wedding on Sunday. It was at the Pine Knob mansion and I thought it was decorated gorgeously. It was a beautiful October day in the 70’s and the trees were all red. orange, and golden brown. (I was watching CNN weather and they said the best fall foliage is in the Great Lakes area.) Mona was one of four bridesmaids, and one of two very pregnant bridesmaids. Haha

The beautiful bride and groom


Mona and Groomsman walking down the aisle


Autumn centerpieces with floating candles


Click on any picture in this post (or any post for that matter) to see a bigger picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment