Arizona was a very interesting trip! My parents went to the Grand Canyon before Mona and I arrived. Unfortunately, my mom tripped at one of the observatory points and injured her wrist. Luckily, the trip was just supposed to be a relaxing one so we spent every day by the pool. I also got an AMAZING massage at our spa/resort, although my massage therapist was very weird. Every day was HOT, like 100 degrees. There wasn't a cloud in the sky, and sunsets here are beautiful. However, I do prefer Michigan to Arizona. There's something about the lack of greenery due to the desert climate that doesn't seem right to me.
Here is a picture of Mona and I with our noodles. There were only a few noodles to go around so we were lucky to snag these to float on. Above is the pool with me walking by, with a view of one of the Camelback mountains.
We went to Sprinkles to eat some cupcakes our last day. They were so yummy! I heard they are putting one in Chicago, and I hope it's there by the time we go next summer. There are no plans for a Sprinkles to come to Michigan :(
I bought a container thingy from Crate and Barrel and took a cupcake home to Matt. If Matt can't come to Arizona, I had to bring the best part of it home to him!
massage therapist...masseuse is a person not certified and that works in a parlor if you know what I mean ;)
ReplyDeleteTricky, I will change it. I hope she was certified lol.
ReplyDelete