Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hurricane Ike makes it way to Michigan as a Rain Dump


Ike's Rain has come to Michigan. I am surprised how fast it got here after being in Texas just Friday and Saturday. As you can see ALL of it is being dumped on us right now. It's been raining all weekend and we have flood watches and warnings. Obviously it's not nearly as bad as having a hurricane, but I thought it was a little humorous how Michigan is just a green blob on the weather map while our surrounding states are untouched. (Although they were hit already)
I watched a little bit of SNL yesterday night and a little bit today off of Tivo. The beginning skit with Sarah Palin and Hilary Clinton was hilarious. Unfortunately Phelps was not a good actor. He redeemed himself by wearing a Michigan shirt as one of his wardrobe changes. At least watching SNL was a little easier to do than watching us fumble against Notre Dame! Our offense looks good but we clearly made way too many mistakes.
I am leaving for Arizona in a week and half so I'm getting pretty excited about it! I hope their temps cool down a bit. Right now they are still in the 90s!

1 comment:

  1. That was QUITE the rain! How have you been? We really miss you here! Even more people have left...not surprised.

    ReplyDelete