The past few weeks have been a blur. I’ve seen a bunch of people for dinner/lunch– work friends, book club people, Steph and Rey (who are now engaged!), Kacie, and my family for my dad’s b-day. And we’re meeting up with Marisa and Jake this weekend at Bahama Breeze. I love getting together with everyone and summer is such a great time to do it. Walking around downtown Royal Oak is fun with friends, but I especially love walking around with Matt after dinner when we just talk or head to Astoria for a quick dessert! It’s always busy no matter what night of the week it happens to be. I've already seen 2 movie sets filming in Royal Oak! At Astoria with Steph and Rey:
Besides the fact that Matt and I have been watching the Olympics nonstop, I don’t know how we have enough time to do anything else! I much prefer to be busy like this so I am not complaining! Recently I have been applying to tutoring companies and community colleges to see if I can pick up extra hours or a class to teach because come fall, I won’t be as busy. Tonight is my last pilates class. I am definitely going to continue pilates. I think it has helped me become more motivated to work out and eat healthy. I also hope that someday I will be able to touch my toes!
No comments:
Post a Comment