My mom, Sabrina, and I are starting to seriously put Mona's baby shower together. She is due on Christmas and is having a boy!! Now that I am not working full time I will have much more time to help out. With this and my vacations coming up, I am glad to take some time off. Hopefully I will have a full time schedule by January; that is the goal anyways.
Matt started a new blog called Thoughts for Food that will be about great restaurants that we go to. I think it will match up nicely with the blog that he already has at livejournal that is now, mostly about our travels.
I recently found this video on youtube that I've been trying to find since the second National Treasure movie came out. It's How to Set up a Home Theater featuring Goofy. I think it's creative and hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment