Thursday, June 14, 2007

Summer

School is over and so the summer begins. I was called for a second interview for a Troy summer school position. Right after the interview, they handed me a book and syllabus so I had to infer I got the job. It was funny how they didn't just tell me I got it. So now I will be teaching my other endorsement, Economics, from June 22 to July 13. Basically the students need to learn Econ 101 in 15 days; I have to teach a chapter a day. I hope they do not think it's going to be easy. The administration may need me to come back for second session to teach Algebra 1, but they won't know until later because they need more students to sign up.

Tomorrow, Matt and I are leaving for Nebraska for the long weekend because I'm a bridesmaid in Ashley's wedding. I'm really excited for the wedding since it's only my second friend's wedding! Every other wedding I've been to has been a family friend, Matt's friend, or a friend of a friend. However I am a little worried about the weather. It's an outdoor wedding and it's supposed to be 90 degrees! That is way too hot for me.

Lastly I must say Happy Birthday to both of my moms! Mom Herstein's birthday was yesterday and Mom Gupta's birthday is tomorrow.

Here is a pic of my mom and her girls:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment