Ashley's wedding flew by. One second we were in Nebraska, another second we're home and back to reality. The wedding was really nice. It was held at a Methodist Church and the reception was at Fontanelle Forest, which is a nature center. They have nice banquet facilities. Here are a few pics:


Summer school started today. I am teaching Economics. There are a ton of kids that take Econ during the summer. It's a required class and I guess students just want to get it out of the way. I think I have only one kid who is retaking it.
I have also had a few interviews in the last few days and two next week. That paired with summer school is leaving me with no time to do anything else. I'm not complaining though, because if I cross my fingers I'm sure something good will come of this.
No comments:
Post a Comment