The bowl game was obviously exciting. I held my breath the entire time because I knew we were good enough to win it but Hart kept fumbling!! I liked a few signs that fans were holding up such as, "Florida Recount...Hart for Heisman" and my favorite "Why settle for LES when you can get RICH quick." Michigan fans are so creative, no "GO GATOR" signs were going to top those! I'm happy that Lloyd was able to go out on a bowl win.
TGI Friday's is no longer accepting Friday's Gold Points cards. They are totally ditching the program so Matt and I went to redeem all my points last weekend. We got a few dinners and drinks and ended up paying under $9! I've had my card ever since high school and Friday's is my favorite American restaurant so it sucks that they're ending their rewards program because I usually rack up a good amount of points.
I might have found a way to end my Sprint contract! I found a loophole through spoofee but I can't put it into effect until mid January at the earliest. If it works I may have a working cell phone once again- but probably through Verizon. To be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment