Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Too many October b-days

There are way too many October b-days at my work. We celebrate each birthday with a card and cake (at least the accounting dept does). I'm all excited for my b-day next week but by the time we get to next Wednesday, everyone is going to be sick of it. We've already had 3 b-days and there is still one more before mine. We usually gather at 3, sing happy b-day and eat cake. I love cake but I don't really want another piece for awhile.

My brother will be home next weekend for fall break so I think my family is celebrating both of our b-days on Monday evening.

In Halloween news, I am almost done with my costume. Usually I just break out the devil ears or cat ears and call that a costume. This year I am going as Braylon Edwards. I've never bought a jersey before and Edwards is perfect. He's a Michigan guy, wears my favorite #17 and I've talked to him before on campus. On jersey looks alone, I would have gotten a bengals jersey, but I didn't want to wear a random person's shirt. It was hard to find a women's jersey, so I just bought it online. I just have to get black shorts and figure out what I'm going to use for my black under-eye smudges. I heard eyeliner doesn't really work...

No comments:

Post a Comment