Sunday, October 21, 2007

Celebrations

My parents' surprise anniversary party went very well! I couldn't talk about it much since my parents may read this! Also Mona and Sujith came last weekend as a surprise too. Lots of surprises all around. The party was at La Shish, which always has amazing food. Here are some pics:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

They were surprised!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Getting hugs from the kids.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The BEAUTIFUL cake done my Mrs. Humes. It looked and tasted amazing.

Last Friday I was able to celebrate my b-day with friends in Ann Arbor (I might have pictures if Steph uploads them soon). Then we celebrated my b-day and Ashwin's b-day the Monday after the anniversary party with the family. On my actual birthday the whole accounting dept sang happy birthday and had a cake and strawberries. My work is really great like that. We celebrate all birthdays! Besides a book and DVD, Matt got me Calvin Klein Euphoria, a perfume I've wanted for a while. This will be my "third string" perfume because Happy by Clinique and J'Adore by Dior are my first and second respectively. The two of us did my b-day dinner yesterday evening. I wanted to try Oxford Inn, another downtown Royal Oak place. It was pretty good, but not one of my favorites. I like how my b-day is a week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment