Monday, October 8, 2007

Half Day Off

Our building had a power outage today. I was returning from lunch and sitting at my computer and then the lights turned off. The backup generators kept my computer on and turned the emergency lights on. After about an hour, our CFO's secretary told us that the block was out of power, even the traffic lights. Finally they let us leave and so my work day ended at 2! I had to run errands- pick up a few prescriptions from Rite Aid and go to the dealership to get my license plate.
By the time I got home, I only got here an hour before I usually do, but it was still nice to have that extra time!

In other news, our vacations are pretty much set (as in decided, but not really booked)! We're going to Puerto Vallarta in March and Paris in Sept or Oct. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment