Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Another Cold Day

Another "snow" day!

Also a friend wanted me to post this:
Boycott eBay!
Do not list anything on eBay Feb. 18 to 25, to protest their ever increasing fees which go up Feb. 18, 2007, and to show our support for a viable alternative such as Google Auctions.

I have a dentist appt later today. I had my 6month check up a few months ago, but today I have to get a refilling since I have a filling that was made almost 15 years ago that cracked. The dentist said there have been improvements in technology so this newer filling should last a very long time, and it's enamel colored so it won't show up as silver. I'm hoping it lasts for my lifetime because I don't want to go in every 20 or so years to get it refilled! I think Matt and I may have soup for dinner because I will be somewhat numbed.

I saw Employee of the Month the other day. I expected it to be a D- movie, but I'll give it a C. It had some funny parts, but there were some people *cough* Jessica Simpson *cough* who were not the best at acting. Also Dane Cook was starting to get on my nerves by the end, to the point where I did not want him to become employee of the month! It was really the minor characters that brought the grade up.

Finally, I have to congratulate the Colts for winning the Superbowl. And the commercials were better than last year. Here are my favorites:
Bud Light had the best commercials, including this and Mr. Mencia's classroom Bud Light-Slap Fight
Besides the whole suicide attempt, it was funny. And it's hard to find a car commercial that isn't boring. GM-Robot Unemployment
This commercial is not new b/c Matt and I saw it as a movie commercial in the theatres so it loses a few points. Coke-Give a little love
And even though critics were blasting the commericals done by amateurs, I thought this doritos commerical was way more clever than the other doritos ones done by professionals. Doritos-The flavors

No comments:

Post a Comment