I've been getting back into the groove of working ever since break ended last week. We have yet to take down our tree, but there's no rush because it's fake and looks so nice in front of our window.
I'm much better at figuring out TiVo. Sometimes it's a surprise to see what's in the "now playing" list because I'll record shows and movies ahead of time and forget I need to watch them. I turned off TiVo suggestions since I was getting things like "Cops" and some other weird shows that I believe have nothing to do with our previously recorded shows.
I found out that Apple will be releasing the Iphone, which is an Ipod with all the capabilities of a smart phone. I'm not shocked at all that Sprint users won't be able to use it on their network. I wanted a RAZR phone a while back and Sprint didn't have it. Then they came out with some look alike and called it something else. Hello, people want a RAZR, not some knockoff. Anyway, here is the Iphone:

Tomorrow, Matt and I are looking at a house in Royal Oak. We were thisclose to putting in an offer for a house in Troy, but decided it wasn't for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment