I have been subbing for the same teacher all week. It's actually my cooperating teacher who I student taught for. She is pretty sick and so she requested me because who better to take over the class for a little while? I have been giving lessons, quizzes, etc. It's definitely a more demanding job than subbing, that's for sure. It's like being a teacher! Speaking of, I have FINALLY been finding math jobs around here. Schools are starting to figure out what additional staff is required for the following school year. Hopefully I get an interview soon!!
Matt is at his second to last blueprint class. It is an 8-week class, so I'm glad when he will finish next week. The class goes until 9 and he is so tired Thursday nights!
This weekend, Steph and Courtney are coming to visit!! We'll probably go to Somerset, and then who knows what? With Matt, that's four for euchre.
No comments:
Post a Comment