Ashley and AJ's wedding is moving right along. Since Ashley asked me to be a bridesmaid, I am listed on her theknot website! I'm excited one of my friends is getting married! Most of my other friends are not even thinking about it yet. Although Ashley's wedding is next June, meaning in 2007, she already picked out her dress and bridesmaid dresses. Here is what I will be wearing, except mine is going to be lilac (the same color my bridesmaids wore!), with an ice blue ribbon and it is strapless.


This wedding is a great excuse for Matt and I to visit Nebraska again. Even though they are getting married closer to Omaha in Bellevue, I would love to visit UNL again. Even though I was in Lincoln for only two years, Ashley and I became instant close friends and it's nice to know that I will always have a friend in Nebraska.
No comments:
Post a Comment