Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Weight quiz, subbing

You Should Weigh 140

If you weigh less than this, you either have a fast metabolism or are about to gain weight.
If you weigh more than this, you may be losing a few pounds soon!


Hmmm, I definitely don't weigh this. It's more than 20 lbs off, stupid calculator. I'm not sure why it didn't ask me for my height or some other key questions that helps determine weight. For fun, I put in all the answers for a ton of exercising and eating right and it says that the person should way 91 pounds. Sick! Anyways, I hope I have the fast metabolism and I'm not about to gain weight!

I am now working at 3 school districts as a sub. I hated having a day off and 2 of the districts have this neat sub-finder thing where I call in and sign up for jobs so I don't necessarily get called in the morning. The third school still has the call in the morning thing, but I want to stay in their system because I student taught there and they know me best.

No comments:

Post a Comment