Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Wedding

The wedding weekend went amazing. All the hard work we put into it paid off! Tons of people told me they really enjoyed it! Since the weekend, I've been running around between my parent's house and my apt trying to move in. I think it'll be a good month before everything is in its place and our den is no longer brimmimg with storage boxes.
Matt and I finally opened all the gifts and I'm hoping to start writing thank you cards soon. Although we are leaving for Jamaica in a few days so all of the thank you cards will definitely not be done before then.
I have received several e-albums from people. It's really nice to see pictures of the wedding since I had no idea what I looked like!



I only saw a mirror for about two minutes and it was before I was fully dressed! I will send a link via e-mail when the professional pics come in. I am especially excited to see the DVD our videographer is putting together. He did a spectacular job with Mona's wedding, and I'm sure it'll be equally as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment