Matt and I met another couple in our building and we all hung out last night. It was nice getting together with friends and not having to drive to Ann Arbor to see them! We definitely need to meet more people around here. In a few weeks, I will be going to Boston for a few days to watch Steph run the Boston Marathon!! I'm so excited to go. That week happens to be spring break for all the districts I'm subbing for, so I don't have to take any work off. It's only from Easter Sunday to Tuesday, but I think it'll be a busy trip. I was hoping Matt could go, but he can't take any days off of work. Luckily I can still spend Easter with him, since I'm not leaving until the afternoon.
Tomorrow we're going to Milas' Martini Party. I think this may be one of their last get togethers since they are moving to Texas soon. How sad! And on Sunday we are going to Jenny's confirmation and to dinner with Matt's family.
I totally sound like Frank the Tank right now, but I'm hoping we can go to Home Depot sometime this weekend, but I'm not sure if we'll have time.
No comments:
Post a Comment