Wow, I haven't written in my lj forever! Student teaching has been taking up most of time, wait I mean ALL of my time. It's been going really well though, and because my cooperating teaching wasn't in school today, I was a "substitute" as well as the student teacher. The students didn't realize this because I'm always their teacher, but the one big difference is that I got paid!!
Tomorrow, Matt and I are getting living room furniture. I am not sure if I'll be able to see it since I live at home and will be helping my mom with shower preparations; I'm sure the furniture will look great. We actually picked it out almost a month ago, but we wanted to wait for Matt's Disney Credit Card to come in so we could get points with our big furniture purchase. When that didn't show up (because we still have to send in more paperwork, and apparently 30 days is not long enough to wait for the card), we decided to go ahead and just get the furniture because we need something to sit on!
Then Sunday I am having one of my bridal showers. My mom is hosting this one, and I am looking forward to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment