We had some sad news today; we did not get our furniture. Well the Art Van truck came and apparently the furniture could not fit in the elevator. The south elevators are larger, but the long couch still didn't fit so Matt had to send it back. I wasn't there at the time since it came this morning, but I'm sure I would have been more disappoint had I been there. So because we really need furniture we went back to Art Van and downsized our purchases. We are still getting the same furniture, but instead of having the standard couch as our biggest piece, the loveseat will take it's place, and our total bill was cheaper. We don't like the lady we're working with though. Art Van has some policy where whoever you're working with will be your sales rep FOREVER. Our lady is pushy and does not explain well so we always need to ask her questions to make sure we're understanding her. Maybe next time we can call and make sure we go in on a day she's not working, haha. Anyways, our new furniture will come in next Saturday.
Tomorrow is my shower, yeah!! Also crossing my fingers for UM to beat the Wildcats.
No comments:
Post a Comment