Friday, May 27, 2005

Survey

Ok kids, my face looks even fatter! I'm hoping it'll go down since I look like Santa Claus at the moment. I'm NOT Putting another picture up here because even I am afraid to look at the results.

Anyway, here's a survey I received from Matt and Jenny that went out to the whole Herstein crew. I think Diana filled it out, but she didn't send it to me. I guess I'll forgive her, haha.
So I changed Matt's answers to my own and decided to put it up here since I didn't recognize all of the e-mail addresses on the reply-to-all list. I figured if you read my blog then you probably know me :)

1. First name: Reena (that was an easy one)
2. Were you named after anyone: My mom named me after Reena Roy, a very famous Indian actress
3. Do you wish on stars? No, but sometimes I look to the sky
4. When did you last cry? Today when I saw my face was even poofier (from wisdom teeth surgery)
5. Do you like your handwriting? Yes, I've been complimented many times, but I write more sloppily when I'm in a rush
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat? turkey pastrami, yum. I usually get turkey though since it's low fat
7. What is your date of birth? 10/17/81
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? Man I like all my CDs. My first CD was Bette Midler's "Experience the Divine" and even though my friends thought it was funny I really liked it.
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends? Yes, I'm a very likable person :)
10. Are you a daredevil? No, not really.
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? Heck yeah, girls do that all the time among friends. I wouldn't tell a secret if it came from my family or Matt though.
12. Do looks matter? Yes, I have no quazi friends.
13. How do you release anger? play music, write in my blog, cry (when I'm really stressed)
14. Where is your second home? Well I'm in Troy for now. I'll probably be hanging out in AA a lot since Matt and I are long-distance for the time being.
15. Do you trust others easily? No, I'm a skeptical person
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? Probably my Hugga Bunch. Her head fell off a few times and my grandma always had to sew it back on.
17. What class in High School do you think is totally useless? Sociology, all we did was talk to our friends.
18. Did you enjoy high school? Yes I did.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Not really, maybe if I was annoyed with someone
20. What are your nicknames? For the most part I'm called Reena. My sister calls me Reenie sometimes and Matt calls me sweetie sometimes :)
21 Whats your favorite T.V show? Desperate Housewives for the moment
22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I never wear tennis shoes, I usually wear my brown mules or black shoes.
23. Do you think that you are strong? Yes people are amazed at my strength, haha. Actually, I think I'm just average.
24. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cookie Dough, Moose Tracks, Cinnamon Crumb Cake from Stucci's
25. Shoe Size? 7 1/2 - 8
26. Red or pink? Pink
27. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Right now, my fat face! But you've heard enough about that. In general I wish I was more toned, but that'll come with exercise, whenever I get the motivation to do so!
28. Who and/or what do you miss most? Matt, I can't wait until February!
29. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back? I don't care
30. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm wearing grey drawstring sweatpants and leopard slippers. Yep I'm a bum on narcotics (oxycodon, they didn't give me vicodin!)
31. What are you listening to right now? The wind outside, it sounds nice.
32. What is something you hate? wisdom teeth surgery (do you see a pattern here?)
33. If you were a color what would you be? well my skin is a mocha color, so I'll go with that.
34. What is the temperature right now? Probably high 60's or lower 70s, I wouldn't know since I haven't gone outside today.
35. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone today? Matt, he was telling me some good news about a possible Holland firm interview!
36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I noticed Matt's smile first.
37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Everyone knows I like Matt :)
38. Favorite Drink? I'm a water girl. I like cosmopolitans if the question meant alcoholic drink.
39. Favorite Sport? I like watching Michigan football. I like playing tennis and golfing at the driving range.
40. Hair Color? black/brown
41. Eye Color? Brown
42. Do you wear contacts? Yep, unfortunately I didn't inherit my mother's perfect vision.
43. Favorite Food? Man I would eat anything now! I've been surviving on grits, oatmeal, yogurt and slimfast for the last few days.
44. Last Movie You Watched? I dragged Matt to see Monster-in-Law with me in the theaters. It was cute. I also have been watching ONDemand Movies and "13 going on 30" was a cute movie as well.
45. Favorite Day of the Year? Well it used to be my birthday but I'm lookin forward to February 25th, 2006! Woot Woot
46. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Both, I like all genres
47. Summer Or Winter? I like all seasons!
48. Hugs or Kisses? both, but most of the times I love hugs from anyone!
49. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? I used to not like chocolate very much but I'm liking it more and more. My fav desserts are oreo madness from Fridays and Oreo Mud Pie from Big Boys or wherever they sell it.
50. Who Is Most Likely To Respond? No clue
51. Who Is Least Likely To Respond? I have a feeling Michael Jackson will never respond.
52. Living arrangements right now? With the parents. I'm not liking it because I want to move out so bad, but it's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. My mom and I are really close so it's nice to be able to talk to her whenever I want.
53. What Books Are You Reading? I started to read My Antonia but now I'm reading my wedding planner and modifying it by taking out pages I won't need and adding other stuff in.
54. What's On Your Mouse Pad? I have a touchpad on my laptop. I'm at my brother's computer right now and he has an American Flag and eagle on it.
55. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? I started watching Cinderella story OnDemand. Yeah it's the one with Hilary Duff and it's not that bad!
56. Favorite Smells? My fav perfumes are Clinique Happy (I'm running out, hint hint) and Life by Esprit. I bought Matt some CK Escape cologne and I love when he wears it :)
57. Favorite Sounds? waves at the beach, favorite songs, Matt's voice (yes that's sappy but I don't care), my family and friends laughing, etc.
58. Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles
59. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation? Evolution
60. What's the furthest you've been from home? Well I'm not sure which of the countries that I've been to is furthest away. India, Hong Kong, Thailand?
61. What's your favorite number? 17

No comments:

Post a Comment