Hello all! I was really busy this past week with the preparations of Mona's wedding and then the actual wedding itself. I think it went very well and it was nice to see my extended family after so long. We had relatives come in from Texas, Cali, New York, Virginia, India, etc. and now because of the marriage, I have relatives in Louisiana (Sujith's family).
Today I went to Avondale High School and "observed" a high school class for the first time. I was there for four periods and I'm going back again tomorrow. Each class of students was confused when I walked in, and it was kind of awkward for the teacher to introduce me while I sat in the back, but ah well. They'll have to deal. One class, precalculus, was pretty interesting because instead of going over a lesson, they had presentations, which is always more fun to watch. Each group picked a roller coaster at Cedar Point and had to describe the constraints, top speed, and the "Squeeze Theorem" using the dimensions of the ride. They did a nice job.
No comments:
Post a Comment