Wednesday, May 20, 2015

First year of Foley, kindergarten and preschool winding down

School is winding down for me. The seniors have left and will graduate soon. Even though I have only been at Foley for one year, it will still be sad to watch the seniors leave. I had seniors in 4 out of my 6 classes so I feel like I have been on this journey right there with them.
Sean and Bradley were rockstars at their new schools. Sean completed kindergarten with great marks in all subjects. His reading ability is remarkable. Bradley went from me being home all the time to starting preschool and going there every day. He is such a smart boy, just like his brother (and his parents!)
I can't wait to spend the summer with them. And we are only a few months away from Disney World!

No comments:

Post a Comment