Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easter 2015

We skipped out on the Easter Bunny this year. Every weekend has been busy with events or just me too busy with lesson planning. We still had a great Easter. The kids and us parents found our Easter baskets the morning of. Bradley got a bigger present than usual with a Spider Man bike. Sean got a mini cash register and calculator. Both boys got candy of course and a few books.
Matt was given the first season of House of Cards. We started it last night and it's pretty intriguing. The politicians are just as calculating and sleazy as they are in real life so I would say it's a pretty accurate depiction.
I received a presto pop lite popcorn popper. It's supposed to be healthier than those popcorn bags. Can't wait to try it!
We celebrated Easter at the Herstein house in Ann Arbor. Below if the pic. I am biased, but I think our boys are so handsome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment