Having bbqs with the neighbors has convinced us to finally get a grill. I have been wanting to get one forever but our previous places have not been ideal. Therefore a few weeks ago, we went to Lowes and bought a grill, grill cover, grill utensils and propane. Our first attempt was on Bradley's birthday, June 29th.
It turned out well, but I think our second attempt on Independence Day was much more organized! Besides bbqing we have been soaking up the sun outside while playing, eating ice cream, and splashing in our new baby pool. I also signed Sean up for a few preschool camps at lifetime so he can play with other kids his age.
The Dairy Mat below (my first time, it was GOOD!).
With my favorite holiday (4th of July) and my kids having birthdays the same week, this time of year will be the best every year!!
No comments:
Post a Comment