I listen to Blaine and Allison on the radio sometimes while I drive the kids around. And they were talking about how kids say the darndest things, especially around ages 2 and 4. I am a little biased since my kids are 2 and 4, but I couldn't agree more. Sean and Bradley are both so cute, adorable and DO say the funniest things. Just the other day, I was telling Sean how the Starbucks near my parents' house was not there a few years ago. I said, "Aiji (my mom) and Grandpa moved in, and then they built a Starbucks later." And Sean said, "I didn't know Aiji and Grandpa built the Starbucks". He was totally serious. haha LOVE that. I was technically grammatically incorrect, but little kids take everything so literal! These conversations take place many, many times a day.
Bradley is starting to talk and he's in a phase called "word explosion".
The crazy month where everything you've ever said to him in the last
few years starts coming out of his mouth. He had been listening to me!
He says everything and wants to know every word. Bradley points at
anything and says "that" meaning what is that. He even says expressions
like "oh gosh", which is totally MY thing. haha.
I am loving ages 2 and 4. They want to play and talk to me all the time,
and I know this won't last forever.
Here is a cute video of Bradley
happily sharing crackers with his friend, Charlie.
No comments:
Post a Comment