Friday, November 2, 2012

Sean starts preschool

Sean started preschool the first week of September. He was pretty excited before we left the house. See pic below. We went to the same school he had been attending for toddler school, but to a different classroom, so it wasn't that big of a change for him. Matt was able to come too, which was even more fun for Sean. On the first day, they let us stay a little longer. The 3 teachers took pictures of each family and by the time I picked him up, the picture of our family was taped to his cubby. So cute! He loves his preschool and his teachers. I asked him if he wanted to invite a friend over from school and he said yes! I asked him which friend, and he said Ms. Sally! Haha. Cutest preschooler ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment