Friday, May 11, 2012
Potty Training
We potty trained Sean the last weekend of April. I had been dreading this milestone, but know we had to eventually teach him. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought. We did the 3 day potty training method which has Sean only in underwear. No pullups or diapers at naps or nighttime. We only had a few accidents and for Sean, it clicked! It took an extra week for him to become confident to go at school (probably because he only goes twice a week), but even that has been mastered! I am so proud of Sean and still can't believe I don't have to change his diapers anymore. I am still anticipating accidents here and there, but I think the main idea of going to the bathroom and realizing that he is never wearing diapers has been instilled in Sean's routine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment