Tuesday, May 1, 2012

10 Months

Brad turned 10 months last weekend. I can't believe he is almost a year old! We are gearing up for his birthday party in June. I've booked the cake and restaurant. I just have to figure out decorations and the birthday boy's outfit. 10 months is such a fun age, but boy is Brad starting to get messy! He is messier than Sean! He opens things and scatters them across the floor as he goes from one toy to the next. Brad also reaches for EVERYTHING, especially in the kitchen.
He is eating more and more table foods and less and less baby food. At the moment, Brad still loves to make loud noises and shrieks when he is standing and having fun. He cruises and sometimes will take a few steps, but doesn't have enough balance to walk yet. Brad still loves to follow Sean around and is SO GOOD anywhere we take him. He has two teeth and I think a few more are on the way! I call him my Little bit because he truly is the baby of the family. Happy 10 months Little bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment