Sean received so many new toys from us and both grandparents that we had to put half of them in the basement and will have to bring them out throughout the next few months. Although this is a good thing because every month I have been rotating toys so Sean doesn't get too bored. He will play independently all day by himself and I have to make sure I get in there once in a while to play with him! He does ask questions all day and tries to pack in as much information as he can. His memory is amazing.
Sean opening up his Green Lantern - Planet Oa.
I didn't have too much time to see any friends over the holidays, but a friend of mine arranged a Troy High playdate. It was really fun to see some old friends and meet their new babies.
On New Year's Eve, Matt and I ordered in from PF Changs (a tradition, three years running!) and spent a relaxing night watching movies and seeing the ball drop. I'm surprised we made it to midnight!
2011 has been a wonderful year and I hope 2012 is even better!
No comments:
Post a Comment