Brad is still a loud boy. He talks and coos loudly, but happily. If he is upset he will make it known. He also started eating solids about a month ago. We are up to two feedings a day, once at lunch and at dinner. He eats a few tablespoons at a time and really likes the green beans!
Sean went through some big boy changes. We converted his bed to a toddler bed and he nows sits in a booster at the table instead of having his own space saver high chair with tray. Both changes didn't phase him much, although he had to learn to stay in his bed during naptime. He has a tendency to move around when he sleeps, but after a few days he caught on to sleeping lengthwise and with a pillow. Here he is for his first nap.
Luckily, he didn't do this during the night or I would have moved him to his bed. Once Brad starts crawling, I think it is going to be quite crazy, yet fun in the house! I am looking forward to it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment