We are attempting to clear the house of clutter to get it ready to sell. It is a lot harder to do this with toys everywhere! We are trying to have just one box of toys in the living room and Sean's bedroom so whenever we have a showing we can just throw both boxes in the car. Unfortunately now our basement has to be reorganized to accommodate all of the clutter and extra toys we are removing from the first and second floors. Very exhausting, but hopefully worth it if a potential buyer comes in and notices how AWESOME our clean, decluttered house looks!
Oh, wow - you are moving? Locally or somewhere new? I bet that is exhausting to keep moving the toys.
ReplyDeleteI like your new blog design :)
I didn't know you were moving either! We need to get together soon...I'm out of the loop!
ReplyDeleteSteph
We are just moving locally to upgrade our house and school district. Our goal is to put our house on the market by late Feb/early March and see what happens. We are not going to start looking for a house until we sell which could take a while =( I am trying to remain optimistic.
ReplyDelete