Thursday, January 13, 2011

18 month stats and baby kicks

We went in for Sean's 18 month well appt. He is 23.8 lbs and 100 percentile for height - 34.75inches. This kid is still tall and skinny. I thought he would have evened out, but I guess he is meant to be that way. Sean was vaccinated for chicken pox today as well.

In other news, I felt baby yesterday night. I had felt some flutters here and there, but yesterday, it was for a full minute. It's probably early to feel anything more than that so I was very surprised and delighted, even if it was 3 in the morning. Sean was very active and kicked all the time so it'll be interesting to compare if this little one is going to be like his big brother or not.

5 comments:

  1. BTW...are you going to find out with this baby the gender :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, he is tall!! And how cool that you felt the baby...I'm wondering too, are you going to find out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We most certainly will find out! I am so impatient, I wish I could know the gender now, but we will find out in mid-February. I'll keep both of you posted!
    Baby flutters are the best. I wasn't sure if baby 2 would be as exciting, but it was just as exciting to feel him or her!

    ReplyDelete