My favorite was Cameron Diaz. I'm not usually a fan of gold sparkles, but it worked. I didn't see her on the red carpet, but I noticed her beautiful dress as she was presenting an award. Here is her Oscar de la Renta gown:

And my runner-up is Kristen Stewart. I am not a fan of hers, but I did love her Monique Lhuillier gown. I also liked her hairstyle- young and fresh, very age-appropriate.

Charlize Theron was the worst dressed. This is a fact.
I love that you wrote "This is a fact." :) The only issue I have with Cameron's dress is it almost gives her lower half look kind of frumpy with no shape. At least from that photo's angle. But she looks very at ease which sometimes is not the case in the beautiful dresses!
ReplyDeleteYeah that's a bad picture of Cameron. She looked way better from different angles. It's nice to know that a glamorous celebrity can have a bad angle!
ReplyDelete