Yesterday, Matt spotted some teeth in Sean's mouth! He had been getting up at night pretty randomly and now we know why! One is poking out more than the other and they are hard to see, but they are sharp to the touch. My baby's gummy smile will be disappearing soon.
I made pancakes for Sean yesterday. I love this website that a few friends recommended. The pancakes were made with barley, oatmeal, formula, whole wheat flour, mashed bananas, egg yolks, and water (for consistency). Sean can now have a few spices so I added cinnamon and vanilla extract. He has not perfected feeding himself, but he really loved the pancakes fed to him in itty-bitty pieces. He is starting to scoff at baby food and always wants table food or chunky things. It's been pretty hard to feed him any second foods lately so I might go up to third foods soon. And I can't wait to feed him Indian food in a few months!
No comments:
Post a Comment