Thursday, February 11, 2010

7 months

At Kindermusik, someone asked how old Sean was and I said 6 months. And then I realized he was only a few days short of 7 months. Whoa, the last month flew by!

Sean is a great sitter. He can lean every which way without falling. Matt and I have been trying to encourage him to crawl since he wants to, but can't figure it out.

Sean now sits in a convertible car seat since he outgrew his baby car seat. He is very vocal and loves music. He is also starting his pincer grab, which is using his thumb and index finger to pick things up. Sean started drooling and teething a while ago, but we have no teeth yet!

Favorites:
Song- Itsy Bitsy Spider and Old McDonald
Book- Goodnight Moon and Brown Bear, Brown bear what do you see?
Food- Bananas, Pears, Sweet Potatoes
Activity- Ripping paper, magazines, and napkins to shreds, mouthing anything, dropping toys and then picking them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment