Thursday, January 7, 2010

The holidays

Christmas and New Year's were great. I haven't really cared about presents for several years (although I still enjoy receiving them =P ) and look forward to celebrating with family most. This year was no exception. It was fun spending time with the Guptas and Hersteins and I can't wait until Sean is older so we can have our own traditions at home.


We stayed in for New Year's since Sean's bedtime makes it hard to do anything in the evening. Matt and I watched a movie, carried out from PF Changs and were asleep by 11! Maybe next year, I can make it to midnight!
We also had several visitors. Stephanie, Erin and Marc came by. And a few girls from my high school brought their babies over for a playdate!


From L to R: Reena, Baby Sean (July 5th), Cristy, Baby Addison (July 5th), Emily, baby Jonathan (July 7th), Heather, Baby Natalie (May 11?)

No comments:

Post a Comment