Monday, December 21, 2009

Matt's 30th Birthday

We celebrated Matt's 30th birthday yesterday. Sean and I gave him our gifts in the morning and then we went to Matt's hometown, Ann Arbor, to celebrate with the Herstein family. While Sean stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Herstein, Matt and I saw a movie for the first time since June. We saw Avatar in 3D. The plot was okay, but the graphics were amazing. It looked like we were watching real aliens instead of computer generated ones. It was weird going somewhere without Sean. We've only done it a few times, but I am still not used to it. It was really nice having a date with my husband again. After so many years, he is still the kindest, most thoughtful person I know. Happy Birthday to my best friend and husband, Matt!

Matt holding his bday gift, a new Keurig Coffemaker! Sean holding his gift to daddy, some Kona Coffee.


My happy boys

4 comments:

  1. Aww...Sean is getting cuter and cuter every day! Happy birthday to Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, isn't having boys the best?! Sean looks like a little boy...so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Yes having a boy is awesome!! Sean is growing up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love baby boys! They take care of their mommys too ;)

    ReplyDelete