Someone reminded me that the golden globe nominations just came out. That means that Award Season is coming very soon! I love watching the red carpet fashion (or mishaps), the actual show, and then follow up on msn the next day to hear the critics rehash everything- the speeches, the winners, etc. Sometimes, I'll even watch the best/worst dressed show on E, but usually just for the Oscars. While Michigan's weather goes from bearably cold to unbearably cold, it's nice to have something to look forward to from Jan-March! And with Tivo, watching has been so much better because then I can forward all the stupid interviews with has-been actors and speeches with boring categories (um film editing??)!
One of my favorite dresses from last year's Academy Awards was a Balmain gown that Penelope wore. Beautiful!
Oooh, I loved that dress too. Wouldn't it make a perfect wedding gown?
ReplyDeleteYes! I wish I could wear designer gowns. *sigh*
ReplyDelete