Our vacuum cleaner died a while ago. It was never that great to begin with so we decided to buy a good one from Dirt Devil. It is also approved to be environmentally friendly since it has HEPA filters! It has an attachment for those hard to reach places, but I don't see us using it too often since we have a mini dirt devil does the job nicely.

Our vacuum above, except ours is blue
Our old lawn mower was something the previous owners of our house threw in at closing. It lasted until a month ago. It was nice to prolong having to buy one for a year, but this time around we bought one that came with a bag so the clippings aren't deposited on the lawn anymore. Also we have one that has a 3 year warranty on the starter so if it doesn't start within 2 pulls, we can get if fixed or replaced for free. Matt was always pulling the crank 9 or 10 times to get it to work and sometimes it didn't at all!
The bike is the most exciting part. My bike has been in storage for a while at Sabrina's and for reasons I won't get into, I can't get it back any time soon. It was a REALLY NICE mountain bike. After waiting 2 months for my no-show bike, I went to Target and got one that I could start riding. I figured when we eventually get my bike back, Matt can ride one of the two because they both are nice unisex bikes.
In other news, I signed up for a pilates class that begins in July through the Royal Oak Community Center. I hope the bike and this class give me proper motivation to get toned and healthy!
haha John and I bought this one...well I guess he bought it, but I helped pick it out:)
ReplyDelete