Sunday, September 9, 2007

Losing Sucks Part II

Yep losing is even worse when you're at the stadium watching the train wreck aka Michigan Defense. I thought it was pretty lousy how fans booed EVERY bad play/mistake after a while, like that's going to help our team's confidence.
Now that that is out of the way, our reunion on Friday night was pretty fun. "Casino Night" was held in the BioMedical Science Building. It's a pretty nice building. There were table set up for craps, blackjack, poker, roulette, etc. Steph, Rey, Brian, Matt and I all parked ourselves at a BlackJack Table and stayed there the whole time. There was an open bar of beer/wine and for some reason I got a black jack almost every other hand! I guess it was my lucky day! Although we only played with fake money so it wasn't THAT awesome. There was a raffle afterwards (none of us won a prize) and they handed out free yearbooks and reunion shirts that are pretty much a replica of the student football shirts except ours has "Michigan Reunion on the sleeve.
After the game on Saturday, Matt and I went to ChinaGate. I hadn't been in a few years and I forgot how great/fast their food is. It was SO GOOD! I'm going to heat up my leftovers now, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment