Monday, March 26, 2007

Royal Oak and upcoming weekends

Housing Update-

Matt and I came to an agreement with the sellers and will have a house in Royal Oak very, very soon. We have an inspection on Saturday and if that goes well, we close on April 24th!!! Between the inspection and closing, we have a million things to do in terms of getting a mortgage, changing the title, getting insurance, lining up a moving van, etc. We are already on our cell phones a lot calling banks and getting estimates. Who knew this was so much work? It's totally worth it though. I will post house pictures once we close (or should I say if we close).

I'm also planning a get together in a few weeks (we would still be at our apartment). I'm trying to figure out what appetizers to make. Marisa suggested bruschetta, which I think is a really good idea. I also want to make flirtinis for everyone. I don't want to be making them all night, so I might have to go out and buy a punch bowl...

And the weekend after that, Matt and I are going down south to visit Mona and Sujith.
I think we'll be pretty busy for the next month and a half!

sidenote: It was up to 79 degrees today, woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment