I am getting together with friends tomorrow night to celebrate Halloween. I'm not sure if Matt and I did anything last year. We certainly don't have to pass out candy because the kids in our apt complex trick or treat somewhere else. I bought a costume consisting of tiger ears and a tail (I probably won't wear the latter). I think this may be my costume for the next several years should I happen to be invited to a Halloween party. That way I can really wear whatever I want and put the ears on and say I'm a tiger, haha.
Today, my mom is coming home from her trip to India. Whenever we came back from a long trip like that, I remember sleeping for a few days just from the jet-lag and being in a plane for 24 hours. The trip back from New Delhi to Amsterdam is about 13 hours and then there's usually a 5 hour layover. Then from Amsterdam back to Detroit is another 11 hours. I think anyone would be exhausted! On one of our trips we actually came home going the other way. From New Delhi to Hong Kong to Seattle to Detroit. Luckily we stayed a few days in each stopover, but we were tired just the same. My favorite route was through Bangkok. Thailand is such a beautiful place to go! Whoa, I'm digressing. Anyways, I'm glad my mom is going to be back.
In good news, I got a job! Well, it's a temporary school year assignment in the Troy School District. I start in a few weeks and am very excited! I hope this leads to a position. Fingers are crossed...
No comments:
Post a Comment