Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The day of my birth

It is my b-day today! I have a half-day today, which worked out really well because I can sleep in. Tonight, Matt is taking me to Bordeau Bistro. I really liked the food last time and the decor gives it a cozy, romantic feel. Today also marks the day our country's population hits the 300 millionth mark. According to this article our country hit that mark at 7:46 AM.

Yesterday, was my brother's birthday. He always used to tell me that we're not 6 years apart, but 5 years and 364 days, haha. He turned the big 19!

Matt and I found a house we really really like. Yeah! It's above our price range though so we're hoping we can get it for a lower price, or obviously, we can't get it at all. We're going to wait a little while before we put an offer in to talk with a financial planner and to look at more houses. Hopefully during this time the homeowners will lower the price so we don't have to ask! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment