Saturday, January 28, 2006

game, tasting

On Wednesday, Brian and his girlfriend Jackie invited us to see the UM vs. MSU basketball game. We had really bad seats and I assumed we were going to lose since MSU was ranked and is generally better than us. To my shock, and probably everyone else's we managed to win with the help of MSU fouling every five seconds. It was really amazing! I also thought the halftime show was interesting. This girl on a unicycle balanced bowls on her head and would kick more up with one foot and they would land (most of the time) stacked on top!

Today we had a tasting at the Marriott. Because our wedding is so close to the biannual tasting Marriott puts on, we actually got a private tasting a few months ago. But I'm really glad we went to this one. They had a huge display of appetizers, entrees, centerpieces, etc.

Tonight Matt's at his bachelor party, which consists of dinner and a hockey game. And I'm off to Ann Arbor to celebrate Dawna's birthday. She turns a quarter of a century old today!

Today is also Matt and my 6 year anniversary! We usually celebrate it, but we figured since our wedding is in a month, we'll start having a new anniversary this year. I still think it's a special day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment