Baby Girl is due in 3.5 weeks! I have a c-section scheduled for April 8th unless I go into labor beforehand. The boys are so excited to meet their baby sister soon. I have a week and a half left before spring break. The timing works out so well where I won't go back to school until the next school year. This gives me plenty of time to be home with the kids over the spring and summer.
We have bought almost everything, but haven't set anything up. We are currently renovating our master bathroom and closet so we are waiting for that to finish up so we can have our house back! Our closet is now a walk in closet and is amazing! Here are some after pics. I need to find the before pics, which is basically our closet gutted.
We added frosted french doors and a porcelain wood tile. The finish on the closets is a white gloss.
Closer view. Matt's area is looking much better. Please disregard my garbage bag. I am on my last leg of maternity clothes and can't wait to wear regular clothes after baby arrives!
Our stand in shower is now a bathtub! We put in a high end sliding glass door and a "niche" where we will keep our shampoos, etc. The black tile is porcelain and is on the walls and floors.
Our renovation is a huge upgrade and looks completely different from our master bedroom. One room at a time...
No comments:
Post a Comment