At Foley, the fall birthday teachers got this AWESOME, huge cupcake. Yum I may have eaten the whole thing.
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
My birthday week
My birthday week was pretty eventful. I was in full blown nausea, but I had bought tickets to Disney on Ice months before. So our family of four went to the Palace to watch Disney on Ice. It was really fun and I think I enjoyed it as much as the kids. This performance showed all the classics of Little Mermaid, Aladdin, and Lion King. There were also great songs from Frozen, Tangled, etc. It was a great way for all of us to be together and for me to be distracted from how I was feeling.
At Foley, the fall birthday teachers got this AWESOME, huge cupcake. Yum I may have eaten the whole thing.
I have many things to look forward to this year, most importantly, expanding our family to a family of five. Cheers to being another year older, and wiser.
At Foley, the fall birthday teachers got this AWESOME, huge cupcake. Yum I may have eaten the whole thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment