Friday, August 14, 2015

Disney World Summer 2015

We had a wonderful time in Disney World. Both boys were old enough to fully remember everything. Sean went on the Tower of Terror for the first time. He wasn't a huge fan, but now he has bragging rights that he mastered the scariest ride at Disney. I am so proud of him for being brave enough to want to go on it. Both boys went on Thunder Mountain for the first time too, while Bradley went on the Barnstormer for the first time. Bradley's favorite ride was Soarin'. He barely made it on height-wise, but as soon as we were buckled in and lifted off, he had the widest grin the entire time. He wanted to go on it again, but seeing how the wait was forever he will have to wait until next time, which may not be until February 2017!
The picture below is one of my favorites from the trip. The kids were acting like gargoyles while we were waiting in line for the new Be Our Guest restaurant. Such personalities!
We stayed with Matt's parents at the Beach Club and then switched over to Boardwalk mid week. I loved the Beach Club. It is my favorite outdoor area and villa so far. Although you cannot beat Boardwalk's scenic walks and night life area. I also had to take it easy because we found out I was pregnant pretty much right on our trip so I did the small rides and hung out by the pool while everyone swam.
We had never gone to Disney in August and it was HOT. We did get lucky with a few rainy days, but going in August is a little tough. Luckily the pools were amazing and kept us cool.


Above is a picture of everyone (except me) on Thunder Mountain Railroad. I took several pictures really fast as they were riding by, and to my surprise this one turned out pretty well. Bradley is in the front seat with Grandma and Sean and Matt take up the second seat. Grandpa is in the third row.
This is one of our only family pictures that we took! Hanging out with Goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment